- 5 oz. Wimmer’s Cured Smoked Beef
- 1 cup cheese cracker crumbs
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 can (16 oz.) sauerkraut, drained
- 1 cup milk
- Snip cured smoked beef in small pieces and mix with ¼ cup cracker crumbs, softened cream cheese and minced onion.
- Chop well-drained sauerkraut and add to dried beef/cream cheese mixture.
- Form into walnut-sized balls, dip into milk and roll in cracker crumbs.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 350º for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Can be frozen before cooked.
Makes about 24 balls.