- 1 pound Wimmer’s Polish Sausage
- 9 eggs, beaten lightly
- 3 cups milk
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 slices white bread, cut in cubes
- 1 ½ cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix all ingredients together except Polish Sausage, and place in a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
- Cut Polish Sausage into ¾” slices and place on top of the mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Fresh fruit, hot rolls, salad and dessert can be added to menu.