- ½ lb. Wimmer’s Summer Sausage, finely cubed (1/4”)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Brown onion and green pepper in skillet.
- Mix in tomatoes and sausage and continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
- Fold meat and vegetable mixture into beaten eggs.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 8 inch casserole and bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Eggs must be set.
- Cut into 6 portions.
- Serve at once.
Other Wimmer’s Sausage may be substituted.