- 1 lb. Wimmer’s Summer Sausage, cut in ¼ inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cups milk
- ¾ cup biscuit mix
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400.
- Grease 10 inch pie plate.
- Place sausage, cheese and onion over bottom of pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients in blender or by hand.
- Pour into pie plate and bake about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Makes 6 servings. (Reduce milk to 1 ½ cups, baking mix to ½ cup and eggs to 3 is a 9-inch pan is used.)
Wiener slices go very well, too. Other Wimmer’s sausages may be substituted.