- 6 Wimmer’s Bratwurst, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 cup beer or water
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ¼ cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon dill seed
- 6 split hot dog buns
- Brown bratwurst in lightly greased skillet on low heat, turning frequently, browning on all sides.
- Add beer or water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place lettuce, bratwurst and tomatoes on individual buns.
- Mix salad dressing, mustard and dill seed and spoon over each sandwich.
Makes 6 sandwiches.